Schedule Your Home Inspection, Today!
I conduct home inspections on condos, town homes, and single family homes. My consultative approach to your inspection begins with obtaining the property address. I feel it’s best when possible to spend some time over the phone or face to face with the client to review the public and listed records of the property as we discuss the intention of purchasing it. Are you a first time home buyer? Is this a temporary home or an Investment property? Or is this your home to retire in? Each
Our possession of a SentriLock key greatly increases the convenience of our service. When needed, we can schedule accordingly to the tenants availability taking the hassle away from the owner. This service is provided at a fraction of the cost of a full home inspection and will make owners eligible for a discounted full inspection of the property should they need one in the future.
Investment Property Inspection
Advocates Home Inspection conducts investment property inspections as a third party for move in, move out, and annual intervals. We build custom templates based on the individual investor and for property management companies. We photo document every aspect for the recipient. Most of these inspections are sent via email on the same day. These inspections will document properties before, during and after a tenants contract. We would like the owner to stay informed of the properties condition at all intervals.
Common inspection items requested by owners are:
– Documentation of smoke detectors placement and proper function (required annually for rental properties in the state of Virginia.)
– The condition of roof and gutters
– Exterior photos of the property from each side, documenting any trees or other vegetation touching the property or otherwise needing attention.
– Interior photos of all walls, flooring, ceiling, windows & doors.
– Check operation of all sinks showers, tubs, and toilets.
– Photo documentation of kitchen appliances.
– Air filter check, sizing, and documentation of condition.
– Tag and label on and off valves for water and gas.
– Documentation of necessary maintenance items.
Why Hire a Certified Professional Inspector?
Hours of Operation
Advocates Home Inspection, LLC.
Investment Property Inspections